Saturday, January 5, 2008

Department of Agriculture

A Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and spoke
to an old Boer.

'I need to inspect your farm.'

The old Boer said, 'OK Boet, but paali..se don't goes in that field over
there.'

The Rep said, 'Mister Boer, I have the authority of the Government with
me.

See this card? It means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any
agricultural land

No questions asked or answered,' Have I made myself clear?

The old farmer nodded politely and went about his farm chores.

Later, the old farmer heard loud screams and saw the Agriculture Rep
running for the fence!

Close behind was the farmer's huge-horned prize bull.

The bull was gaining on the Rep with every step.

The Rep was clearly terrified, so the old Boer immediately threw down
his tools,

ran to the fence and shouted out.....

'Your card, Boet!

Your card!

Shows de fakin Bull jou card!'

No comments: